I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 7 May 2017

"I tell myself sometimes that I am truly childish, gushing like a madwoman over these bits of fabric that, placed next to each other, can generate so much pleasure, but I know that many of you know what I am talking about..."

This is a quote from the Editorial of the latest issue of Quiltmania magazine, 
and that's exactly what I was thinking when getting my "bits of fabric" ready for Friday, for FNwF , hosted by Cheryll, who had a real houseful this time! Well done Cheryll, you even managed to do some stitching yourself ūüėÉ

So, what was I up to?

Last week I was concentrating on "Calling All Birds" quilt, and finished 2 more blocks, this time Log Cabins.




For Friday I prepared a couple of smaller blocks, and finished them on the night.


I now have all the main blocks ready, so this week I will join them together and start on the borders.

I like this quilt ūüėÄ


©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blocks - I so love your colours. Looking forward to seeing them together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. N√°dherna! TeŇ°√≠m sa na zoŇ°itie!
    Si Ň°ikulka!
    P√°

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful bright colors. I like your blocks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. liking how you have put a hexie flower in the centre of you log cabin blocks, the other 2 blocks looking so good too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those beautiful colourful blocks. They are going to make a fantastic quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...such vibrant colours. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this quilt too and I don't even know what the pattern is. But wow! Lovely colours and eclectic blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilt looks like it is going to be very vibrant and fun! Love the excerpt from Quiltmania - yes, I can relate too! Your baking from your more recent post looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful blocks and I love the colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great choice of fabrics. I look forward to seeing more of your stitching!
    The cake sounds delicious.
    I'll definitely be back to visit again.
    Love your photos ..... especially the header!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Radka,
    I"m enjoying watching you make Calling all Birds. Its the first time i have seen it made up by someone. I love your fabrics and so happy you are enjoying it.
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017